This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck (64&32) output contains DOS line terminators
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:21:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygcheck (64&32) output contains DOS line terminators
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <fa5aa551-f315-5c0a-08dc-7db7ce7117b2@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On 17/01/2017 21:00, Brian Inglis wrote:
All cygcheck output seems to have DOS line terminators in both Cygwin 64 & 32.
Is this by design or just because it's a native Windows app?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple