This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh-host-config: patch fix debug option + broken for me on Vista (non-domain)
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:38:43 +1100
- Subject: Re: ssh-host-config: patch fix debug option + broken for me on Vista (non-domain)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18/01/17 14:34, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
First please find attached a simple patch that fixes a problem I
encountered running ssh-host-config with the --debug option.
Also, it'd be nice if an enhancement was made to protect the privacy of
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple