This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: leptonica-1.74.1-1
- From: Stefan Weil <sw at weilnetz dot de>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 11:00:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: leptonica-1.74.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
it would be great to also have cross packages of Leptonica 1.74.x
for MinGW (mingw64-i868-*, mingw64-x86_64-*).
They are needed to build Tesseract for Windows, for example.
As far as I know, all dependencies needed for a MinGW Leptonica
are already available.
I'm not familiar with creating packages for Cygwin,
but would be willing to help as far as I can.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple