This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 21:22:28 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:45:07, Steven Penny wrote:
> I would like to keep this productive; my next step is to try to unpack that
> large commit, while also helping Eric to reproduce.
I have root caused this. With the new readline, running ./configure creates
config.h, as expected. However new version adds this line:
#define HAVE_PSELECT 1
If you remove this from config.h, then make, the resultant DLL behaves as it did
with previous readline. Not sure what is causing this change, I will try to dig
into it more.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple