This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
git stash damaged?
- From: Olivier FAURAX <olivier dot faurax at anyces dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:47:57 +0100
- Subject: git stash damaged?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
When I use "git stash", I get a message saying it is there but not
$ git stash
fatal: 'stash' appears to be a git command, but we were not
able to execute it. Maybe git-stash is broken?
I tested with 2.8.3-1 and 2.8.2-1.
I checked /usr/libexec/git-core/git-stash and it is a script that has
Can you reproduce? (package: git)
Have a nice day
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple