This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 15:53:44 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170119181335.GA25162@calimero.vinschen.de>
On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:13:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> I applied a patch to Cygwin to handle these Alt-Numpad sequences, see
> I uploaded new developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> for testing. Please give them a try and report back.
This fixes it for me. I should also mention that my fix mentioned earlier, and
now this patch, also fix pasting as well. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple