This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please report this problem to the public mailing list...
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:21:51 +0000
- Subject: Please report this problem to the public mailing list...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
We have received several postings of people responding to the Cygwin-generated
message: WARNING: ... Please report this problem to the public mailing list
I wonder how many places such messages are present in the Cygwin code.
Just throwing out an idea here to help people help themselves...
Consider all such messages carrying an error code and referred to a Cygwin web
page that contained links to separate pages for each error code, and those pages,
then, would contain the latest information as to how to recover from the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple