This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
I cannot understand popen/_popen absence
- From: Пётр Б. <satnatantas at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 03:50:41 +0300
- Subject: I cannot understand popen/_popen absence
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
So I only get popen if _POSIX_ is defined (which is not defined in any
header, I searched Cygwin folder with file manager).
So I only get popen if some conditions which I did not hear about are
fullfilled. So, what sorcery should I use to get popen?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple