This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mosh connection errors
- From: Roger Qiu <roger dot qiu at polycademy dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:15:43 +1100
- Subject: Mosh connection errors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Upon trying to execute mosh 1.2.5 from the official packages, it gives
bash: No such file or directory
write: Broken pipe
/usr/bin/mosh: Did not find remote IP address (is SSH ProxyCommand
No idea what could be causing, but this doesn't happen when I'm on Linux.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple