This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cppcheck 1.77 Segmentation fault (64-bit)
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:04:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: cppcheck 1.77 Segmentation fault (64-bit)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK-n8j57fMX0fbwExi+4RmrKpX0W+0ujQaq=OWchwhTq2wBQxw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Best as I can tell, the seg fault is due to having installed the test
version of gcc 6.0. Even uninstalling gcc 6.0 does not fix the
problem. I had to create an entirely new Cygwin-64 environment to get
past the problem.
I invite you (Dave) to try the experiment yourself. You would be wise
to back up your Cygwin environment before doing this.
Jim Reisert AD1C, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple