This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /etc/rebase.db.x86_64 writeable by group None
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Bengt Larsson <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:35:39 +0300
- Subject: Re: /etc/rebase.db.x86_64 writeable by group None
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp3m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Bengt Larsson!
> On my system /etc/rebase.db.x86_64 is writable by group None.
It is writable by the group with which you've installed Cygwin the first time.
Assuming you've never changed it. In any case, your report lacking any details
necessary to investigate.
With best regards,
Monday, January 30, 2017 19:34:20
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple