This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygcheck and literal plus sign
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:00:29 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: cygcheck and literal plus sign
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 18:30:19, Jon Turney wrote:
> I added a workaround to the script so that corresponding decoding ('+'
> -> ' ') is skipped if it looks like a cygcheck request ('text=1'), so
> this should be working again
Confirmed fixed, thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple