RE: Issue with delayed process start and effect on Windows 10

Hi All,

I have attached the cygcheck_output.txt file requested.  I hope it helps.

When I said that the process start delay is 20 seconds.  It is precisely 20
seconds give or take a few milliseconds which seems to imply to me to be
some kind of a timeout.

Just to give more information:

I am running CYGWIN on my laptop which does not form a part of any windows
domain and is therefore not at any time connected to a DC.  It is a personal

The nsswitch.conf file contains :

passwd:   db
group:    db
db_enum:  cache builtin