This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How is setup.ini generated these days?
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 20:12:09 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: How is setup.ini generated these days?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 02 Feb 2017 19:29:19, Steven Penny wrote:
> This patch was submitted 5 years ago, and has still not been merged:
> Can we make this happen?
My bad, it looks like Cygwin calm replaced genini:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple