This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 19:36:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave forge packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87zii2rlya.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <email@example.com>
Marco Atzeri writes:
> I will look again
Ah OK, so I did already report that earlier and was just not finding the
> It is a bug from the upstream code.
Yeah, I looked at it… still gives me the shivers.
> I tried to patch it last year but I was not successful,
> I will look again.
Just cut down the nx parameter in all the Fortran files by a factor of
10 (from 1e6 to 1e5). They don't let you do this from configure, so
you'll need a patch script and/or sed apparently. At least it looks
like they always call that parameter nx. Probably none of these should
have been static arrays in the first place, but that's a lot harder to
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple