This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
yasm: man7 packaging
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 23:18:30 -0600
- Subject: yasm: man7 packaging
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Wrt yasm's manpages, yasm(1) references several yasm_*(7) pages, which
are packaged with yasm-devel instead of yasm. As these describe
concepts rather than APIs (unlike man3), could you please move them over?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple