This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: yasm: man7 packaging
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 06:35:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: yasm: man7 packaging
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/02/17 05:18, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Wrt yasm's manpages, yasm(1) references several yasm_*(7) pages, which
are packaged with yasm-devel instead of yasm. As these describe
concepts rather than APIs (unlike man3), could you please move them over?
Sure - I'll try to take a look later today. Thanks for the tip!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple