This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with mksetupini
- From: Sunny Lin <sunny dot khh at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 01:51:33 -0600
- Subject: Problem with mksetupini
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I encountered a problem and hope someone here can help me through.
I need to build a 32-bit Cygwin distribution with customized packages.
I have calm package installed. I am learning to use mksetupini to
create a setup.ini file. I use commands similar to the following but
always generate an INI file with only a header, no package information
in the file.
mksetupini --arch x86 --inifile=setup.ini --releasearea=.
I followed instruction in the following link and got the same result.
What have I done wrong or missed?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple