This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
how to build a Cygwin Cross compiler on linux
- From: Michele Bucca <michele dot bucca at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:49:54 +0100
- Subject: how to build a Cygwin Cross compiler on linux
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I would like to know if it was possible to make a cygwin
cross-compiler that targets i686-pc-cygwin from source in Linux
I would like to use it to compile programs like bash from source using linux.
I already know how to build a mingw-w64 cross-compiler
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple