Re: XWin no longer working for me with -nolisten tcp?

This workaround I mentioned only appears to work for my local X session. For example, I can open a local xterm from Cygwin:

$ xterm

But once I connect elsewhere:

$ ssh me@somewhere -Y

I get the following error when trying to bring up an xterm:

$ xterm
connect /tmp/.X11-unix/X0: Permission denied
xterm: Xt error: Can't open display: localhost:10.0

I tried purging /tmp on Cygwin but to no avail.

Note that the server I am connecting to has not been rebooted in months and nothing has changed there.

Matt D.