This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Query about "libGL error: Screen is not Windows-DRI capable"
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:59:01 -0500
- Subject: Query about "libGL error: Screen is not Windows-DRI capable"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
Dear friends -- I get the message above when I start cygwin emacs-X11
32-bit while running Cygwin-X. First of all, should I care? And if
I should, what can I do about it? Does this have to do with the
command line parameters when starting the X server, for example?
Regards - Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple