This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin + Octave + Swig
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:01:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin + Octave + Swig
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 26/02/2017 13:45, Brad Bell wrote:
I am having trouble using the current version of Cygwin (64 bit), Octave
(4.2.0), and Swig (3.0.11).
This issue seems to be known to to the Swig community; see
I would like to revert to a previous version of Octave, until this
problem is solve (by the swig community), but I cannot find one in the
Cygwin setup-x86_64 program ?
You can revert from setup to previous version
click on "Keep" to select the previous version.
Have you tried to overcome the Swig issue defining
This is how Octave was built
$ mkoctfile -p CXX
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple