Question for running KDE apps.

Hi! :-)

Is it possible to run a KDE app in cygwin?
I tried some of them, but I keep receiving the error message:
"QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display. Aborted (core dumped)".

Seems like it's a common problem and googling for that reveals related
and not informations.
I tried many of the proposed solutions (eg. trying "startxwin"), but no luck.

Does someone know anything related?
TIA! :-)
G.

PS. I was running them on Red Hat's implementation of Cygwin, but
seems like it is not any more available.
I'm on Win 10 x64.