This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question for running KDE apps.
- From: Γιώργος Κωστόπουλος <giorgosk67 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 15:29:40 +0200
- Subject: Question for running KDE apps.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is it possible to run a KDE app in cygwin?
I tried some of them, but I keep receiving the error message:
"QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display. Aborted (core dumped)".
Seems like it's a common problem and googling for that reveals related
and not informations.
I tried many of the proposed solutions (eg. trying "startxwin"), but no luck.
Does someone know anything related?
PS. I was running them on Red Hat's implementation of Cygwin, but
seems like it is not any more available.
I'm on Win 10 x64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple