This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
/usr/bin/time -v (or -f=%M) is 64 times what it should be
- From: Marty Shannon <mjshannon3 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 12:47:19 -0500
- Subject: /usr/bin/time -v (or -f=%M) is 64 times what it should be
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This is probably another page size/count miscalculation. I use that
field for benchmarking, so it means adding a Cygwin-specific hack to
make the scripts portable to other Posix systems.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple