This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
- From: "Nilesh Shedge" <nilesh dot shedge at gsgtelco dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 16:41:54 +0530
- Subject: RE: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Can you please enlist the file which I need to replace?
From: Nilesh Shedge [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 10:25 AM
To: 'email@example.com' <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
From: Andrey Repin [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2017 6:49 AM
To: Nilesh Shedge <firstname.lastname@example.org>; email@example.com
Subject: Re: Profile XXXXX failed to execute.
Greetings, Nilesh Shedge!
> Profile FileServer failed to execute.
> Execution log
> 0 [main] rsync 3784 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
> FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing
> list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
The problem has been fixed for several years already.
Please update your Cygwin installation.
Next time, please paste full error text into google and hit "search".
With best regards,
Saturday, March 4, 2017 04:17:55
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple