This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fork() fails if it is called recursively from a child thread.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 18:06:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: fork() fails if it is called recursively from a child thread.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Takashi Yano writes:
> 0 [main] a 4668 fork: child -1 - forked process 8456 died unexpectedly, retry 0, exit code 0xC0000142, errno 11
Not sure if that helps, but that error says that some DLL could not be
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple