This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.7.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:15:21, cyg Simple wrote:
Which goes to further state that this isn't Cygwin but a library package
used by bash. Cygwin is the POSIX glue to the packages; I know that
everyone wants to think of the entire set as Cygwin but that isn't
really true. Cygwin is managing to present these characters without
issue with other packages.
Actually, you are right. Dash is not having this problem, it is specific to
Bash. Eric Blake, can you advise?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple