This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
opencv, python-cv and lack of python3 bindings
- From: Felipe Vieira <fmv1992 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:55:48 -0300
- Subject: opencv, python-cv and lack of python3 bindings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dear cygwin team,
Is there any reason for existing a "python-cv" package and not
existing a "python3-cv" package?
It looks like installing opencv in cygwin is a long/demanding task and
I'm wondering why is there no package for python3.
If there is a simple way of installing opencv with python3 bindings let me know.
All the tutorials on this point seem long and depend on other manual installs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple