This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Volunteer to update GNU Scientific Library package to gsl-2.2?
- From: zab2t <zab2t at virginia dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:08:56 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Volunteer to update GNU Scientific Library package to gsl-2.2?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Is there anyone willing to volunteer to update the GNU Scientific Library
package to at least version gsl-2.x?
The GNU Scientific Library, a collection of numerical routines for
scientific computing. The library provides a wide range of mathematical
routines such as random number generators, special functions and
The current package is gsl-1.16, which was released in 2013. Version 2 of
GSL contains many new routines that very useful.
The homepage for the GSL is http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Volunteer-to-update-GNU-Scientific-Library-package-to-gsl-2-2-tp132997.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple