This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 10:31:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJatk5=rCEkNstaZrvK-X0aNFVW-jFMGP+s_rkjfnoDFsavfirstname.lastname@example.org>
> How to get Liquidsoap installed using Cygwin?
You should start at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi to see if
someone has already packaged it for Cygwin.
If no one has, then you can either build and install it yourself, or try to
convince someone else to do it. Since you're the one who wants it, you're
most likely to get it done by doing it yourself. If you succeed,
considering offering it as a new package (https://cygwin.com/setup.html).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple