This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mksetupini could not find pkg_resources
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 18:53:27 +0300
- Subject: mksetupini could not find pkg_resources
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm having the following problem with mksetupini script.
On the fresh cygwin installation (both 32 and 64 bits) the script
fails with the following error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/mksetupini", line 5, in <module>
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
ImportError: No module named 'pkg_resources'
Googling suggested that it cannpt find python-setuptools framework.
I found out that package 'calm' is installed to /usr/lib/python3.4
while python3-setuptools is installed to /usr/lib/python3.6. Can this
be the root cause of the problem? Any thoughts about how to
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple