This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- From: Wayne Barron <wayne at cffcs dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:44:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJatk5=rCEkNstaZrvK-X0aNFVW-jFMGP+s_rkjfnoDFsavfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAJatk5=J=ERi8EhX-cNBheGtfbmOB31EHj6NFKELn9WZRNvjnA@mail.gmail.com>
OK, I found out that I needed to get cygport
I downloaded the file and looked it over.
I will try to install it later on, today, and see if I can get it to,
at least. Install.
On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Wayne Barron <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hey, Andrew.
> I did a search on the site, and nothing came up with it.
> So, it looks like I will be on my own.
> I love new challenges, so I will probably look in on it a little more
> throughout the week.
> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Andrew Schulman
> <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> How to get Liquidsoap installed using Cygwin?
>> You should start at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi to see if
>> someone has already packaged it for Cygwin.
>> If no one has, then you can either build and install it yourself, or try to
>> convince someone else to do it. Since you're the one who wants it, you're
>> most likely to get it done by doing it yourself. If you succeed,
>> considering offering it as a new package (https://cygwin.com/setup.html).
>> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple