This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- From: Vince Rice <vrice at solidrocksystems dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:58:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin - Install Liquidsoap for Shoutcast or Icecast
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJatk5=rCEkNstaZrvK-X0aNFVW-jFMGP+s_rkjfnoDFsavfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAJatk5=J=ERi8EhX-cNBheGtfbmOB31EHj6NFKELn9WZRNvjnA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJatk5ktY0JpLfwUpy+UoL+ECkWGk9V57HuPMRR1+mCyDPaYJA@mail.gmail.com> <A87C0B28-A211-4D48-9873-87C47EA20359@solidrocksystems.com>
>>> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Andrew Schulman
>>> You should start at https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi to see if
>>> someone has already packaged it for Cygwin.
>>> If no one has, then you can either build and install it yourself, or try to
>>> convince someone else to do it. Since you're the one who wants it, you're
>>> most likely to get it done by doing it yourself. If you succeed,
>>> considering offering it as a new package (https://cygwin.com/setup.html).
>> On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Wayne Barron wrote:
>> Hey, Andrew.
>> I did a search on the site, and nothing came up with it.
>> So, it looks like I will be on my own.
>> I love new challenges, so I will probably look in on it a little more
>> throughout the week.
> On Mar 27, 2017, at 11:44 AM, Wayne Barron wrote:
> OK, I found out that I needed to get cygport
> I downloaded the file and looked it over.
> I will try to install it later on, today, and see if I can get it to,
> at least. Install.
Excellent. But please don't https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU here. (And please watch the https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMNTNQREAIY as well, even when it's your own.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple