This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cygwinports.org: determine what in your install is now EOL
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:48:17 +1100
- Subject: cygwinports.org: determine what in your install is now EOL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I received the notification that cygwinports.org was closing
immediately. This email is not complain about that. I want to thank
you for running it so long with such quality over the years.
I was hoping you could give some advise however. Is there a quick way
to find which packages are installed, which are now no longer being
maintained. ie. no longer available, because cygwinports.org is gone,
and they never found their way into the accepted Cygwin packages.
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple