This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Overlay repo on github
- From: Ivan Gagis <igagis at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 20:21:17 +0300
- Subject: Overlay repo on github
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm trying to setup a cygwin overlay repo right on github, here:
But when I pass the repo URL to setup utility as follows:
it does not work. Setup utility tries to download setup.xz and just
stalls with 0% progress bar, and the only option is to Cancel the setup.
So, the question is what is wrong? Could there be some redirections
happening on github which the setup program does not support?
It looks like when using this 'raw content' URLs to github it works as
usual file tree, shouldn't it work?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple