This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem with nc 1.107-4
- From: 高锋 <gao_feng at 139 dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 10:24:39 +0800
- Subject: problem with nc 1.107-4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I just installed the latest nc 1.107-4 on windows 7 platform.When lauched
the command like:
nc -vuz 10.31.28.188 6110
,each time it reported connecting successed,even if the target ip
10.31.28.188 does not really exists.
Could someone tell what wrong with me?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple