Re: Cygwin Time Machine has moved

On 03/28/2017 04:46 PM, Peter A. Castro wrote:
Greetings, All,
   First, my apologies in advance if this is considered off-topic, or
unwelcome in some way...

Unwelcome?  I find it shocking!  Imagine, the audacity of providing this
service to the Cygwin community for all these years and to now improve on
it.  I'm beside myself!  Someone needs to give Peter a gold star (or three!)
otherwise he's just going to continue to do these outrageous things.  This
simply must stop!

--
Larry

PS - This is really awesome. :-)  Thank you Peter!