This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit lapack-3.7.0-1.tar.xz - Empty
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 17:00:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: 64bit lapack-3.7.0-1.tar.xz - Empty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/04/2017 16:53, cyg Simple wrote:
The file is lapack-3.7.0-1.tar.xz 32 bytes with no contents. I've tried
two different mirrors. There are also no dependencies applied.
Reverting back to lapack-3.6.1-1.tar.xz proves that it is empty as well
with the same no dependency rules.
source only. all the contents is in:
$ cygcheck -cd |grep lapack
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple