This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Moving forward from cygwinports
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:08:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: Moving forward from cygwinports
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; dmarc=none (p=none dis=none) header.from=cygwin.com
- Authentication-results: ext-mx07.extmail.prod.ext.phx2.redhat.com; spf=none smtp.mailfrom=yselkowitz at cygwin dot com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mx1.redhat.com 641D5C04B332
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mx1.redhat.com 641D5C04B332
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017-04-04 05:38, Chris Davies wrote:
As an example, my use case is Perl-DBD-Sybase from about three weeks
ago, which works beautifully but is not in the main repository. Short of
moving to a Linux-based platform I'm now not sure how to proceed. Could
someone enlighten me, please?
You could try building it yourself:
You'll need cygport, perl, and libsybdb-devel. If it weren't for that
patch, you could also just install it from cpan.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple