This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent)" <Kenneth dot Nellis at conduent dot com>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 13:10:05 +0000
- Subject: RE: pdf2djvu 0.9.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Marco Atzeri
> On 04/04/2017 22:42, Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent) wrote:
> > From: cygwin-announce-owner <at> cygwin <dot> com [...] On Behalf Of
> Yaakov Selkowitz
> >> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> >> * pdf2djvu-0.9.5-1
> >> pdf2djvu creates DjVu files from PDF files. It's able to extract
> >> text, hyperlinks, bookmarks, and metadata.
> >> This is an update to the latest upstream release, built with poppler-
> >> 0.52.0.
> >> --
> >> Yaakov
> > I've been getting duplicate announcement messages from Yaakov since
> > including this one. I wonder what's going on.
> > --Ken Nellis
> Are you subscribed to both cygwin and cygwin-announce ?
> Anything sent to cygwin-announce is duplicated to cygwin mailing list.
Yes, I get cygwin in digest and cygwin-announce by individual mails, so
really, I am getting Yaakov's announcements 3 times: once in the digest
and twice in individual messages. I've been subscribed this way for
years and only since January have I been getting duplicate announcements,
and only from Yaakov. It would be most strange if this is only happening
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple