This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing config.rpath
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:44:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing config.rpath
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/04/2017 12:29, Michael Hoenig wrote:
I am attempting to use cygport to compile LAME under cygwin-64. I have
the files from here:
But I keep getting this error:
cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/gettext/config.rpath': No such file or
In fact, I don't even have a /usr/share/gettext/ directory which is
odd. gettext 0.19.8.1-2 has been installed. All other packages are up
to date. This is a fresh install.
Would be grateful for any pointers, thanks in advance!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple