This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -bash: _fzf_orig_completion_g++: bad substitution
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 19:50:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: -bash: _fzf_orig_completion_g++: bad substitution
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+Wt6ppogsBetjJ1Ks=9YAojUXxiphPUf+BDBrqO4uStjC=Wnw@mail.gmail.com>
On 15/04/2017 19:27, Marty Shannon wrote:
I get that message every time I open Cygwin (mintty). Not sure when
it started happening, but could be as long as a month (or so) ago.
something in fzf-bash-completion-0.12.1-1 ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple