This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Flex 2.6.3-1: error: ‘INITIAL’ undeclared here (not in a function)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:34:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: Flex 2.6.3-1: error: ‘INITIAL’ undeclared here (not in a function)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 16/04/2017 08:20, ram rao via cygwin wrote:
I get this error:
vlex.l:37:25: error: ‘INITIAL’ undeclared here (not in a function)
static int CurrentState=INITIAL;
Googling this issue suggests one try "flex-old"
However that is not available anywhere
on Cygwin this means you need to install the previous version of flex
that is flex-2.6.1-1.
Attached pls find:
You are not the only one with issue on 2.6.3
due to upstream issue.
I am trying to build latest git upstream source and
to release it as test to solve the issue on 2.6.3.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple