This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Numpy 1.12.1 setup issue (targetting Python 3.6.1) from Cygwin 2.8.0
- From: Kptain <kaptain dot biwouak at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 04:37:27 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Numpy 1.12.1 setup issue (targetting Python 3.6.1) from Cygwin 2.8.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes, but as I said, the problem is this step was already done:
"I would add that python3-numpy package was added when I have selected
cygwin package for setup".
For me the problem is to identify clearly other cygwin packages required as
dependencies are not already highlighted by cygwin setup.
Concerning Python3 packages installed, PIP is done for that and is working
I have already used for Py packages used pure python source code: no
However for Py libraries involving C source code or having some graphics
dependencies, the problem is different: it is exactly the issue I'm facing
I could have added same kind of issue with matplotlib.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Numpy-1-12-1-setup-issue-targetting-Python-3-6-1-from-Cygwin-2-8-0-tp133485p133490.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple