This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Request new Git release
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Request new Git release
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+kUOa=5cwmJhFg-P9-EhT5Km19ZWe0ESSwGBdR8cePdX8WNoQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:25:46, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
I'm currently working on releasing v2.12.2, and expect to have it out by
the end of the week. This was partly delayed by ill health (now
reasonably successfully managed, if not resolved) and partly by some Git
test script failures I've been trying to investigate.
Thanks. I have a deep knowledge of Git (top 5% Stack Overflow), so if I can help
let me know.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple