This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segfault using `watch -c` with ANSI escapes in output
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:14:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: Segfault using `watch -c` with ANSI escapes in output
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+kUOanFdr6i3E8=2hTJS+3X7RYY246y6czxiJ_=O=dwpz_daA@mail.gmail.com> <20170419063502.GA31554@dimstar.local.net>
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Duncan Roe wrote:
> Where does "watch" come from? It's not on my cygwin installation:
>> 16:12:50$ type watch
>> -bash: type: watch: not found
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple