This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What is the proper mailing list for server issues?
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Greywolf <greywolf at starwolf dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:06:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: What is the proper mailing list for server issues?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 21/04/2017 07:35, Greywolf wrote:
I am having a server issue that neither I nor my ISP seem to be able to
resolve with regards to connecting to Cygwin.com -- namely, only from my
house, I get a 403 Forbidden.
I've been round with my ISP and they are unable to reproduce the issue;
the response I get from here is "contact your ISP". So who do I contact
about this? Not being able to automagically fetch the mirror list is
annoying, and not being able to reach the site to see about updates and
such is similarly so.
You might try contacting the overseers list to ask if this is a problem
similar to .
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple