This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Redhat, Sourceware, Cygwin Web Site Outage Recovering
- From: Ben Kamen <ben at benkamen dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:37:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Redhat, Sourceware, Cygwin Web Site Outage Recovering
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <649669eb-4fa5-46b9-edbc-95c0df157b56@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On 04/21/2017 01:30 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
> Looks like Redhat, Sourceware, Cygwin web sites are coming
> back up after an outage (confirmed by two isup/down sites) or
> there have been some major network issues on the west coast
I wonder if it was west-coast...
I had issues getting to some Xilinx FPGA resources this morning....
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple