This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.16.2-1 for Cygwin/Cygwin64
- From: Nem W Schlecht <nem at emptec dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: jan dot nijtmans at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 13:55:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: sqlite3-3.16.2-1 for Cygwin/Cygwin64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce.CAO1jNwtMdP72DvDnby-EB_=wLfRM2F_7WHb5SmjL3VaqtLJ0Kw@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 3:17 AM, Jan Nijtmans <email@example.com> wrote:
> SQLite is a software library that implements a self-contained,
> serverless, zero-configuration, transactional SQL database engine
> Changes since 3.15.2-1
> * Update to upstream SQLite 3.16.2.
I don't see an update announcement for SQLite beyond this one, but its
now at 3.18.0-1 and the readline library was *NOT* compiled into it,
so there's no decent command line editing. I backed mine out to
3.16.2-1, but whomever is maintaining this, it would be nice if
readline was included and a new release of 3.18 was made.
Nem W Schlecht
"Perl did the magic. I just waved the wand."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple