This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: xorg-server-1.19.3-2 (TEST)
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:08:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: xorg-server-1.19.3-2 (TEST)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAK-n8j717zec_N6QDT+ARVu903M8c9oxokXe6Xry9PwBhrE8Tw@mail.gmail.com>
On 23/04/2017 23:53, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
The following cygwin-specific changes have been made since 1.19.3-1:
* Fix a regression with the X input focus handling
Thanks, Jon. So far, so good. I'll let you know if I see anything
unusual with this version.
This still doesn't seem to be quite right.
If you minimize a maximized Windows window, and window activation moves
to a maximized X window beneath it, the X input focus doesn't move...
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple